Bishopdale Medical can provide you and your family with the following services:
- General consultations
- Well person and skin checks
- Drivers Licence medical certs – please inform reception if you are making a booking for this.
- Blood testing
- Liquid Nitrogen application
- Nurse consultation
- Smoking Cessation Consultation
- Cervical Smears – appointments can be made with any of the Drs and Nurse Margaret Helm
- IUD and Jadelle insertion
- Minor Surgery
- Travel vaccination advice
- Warfarin monitoring
- Accident care
- Wound dressing
Blood Test Results
We will notify you of any clinically significant results. If you have any questions or concerns, please ring the nurse and ask for test results during our working hours.
We also have a patient portal (Manage My Health) where you can look at your test results, please enquire at reception if you are interested.