We have received our supply of Flu Vaccines for patients 65 years and over. Flu vaccines will only be available for people aged 65 years and older at this time. We will be running our usual Flu Clinics on a Tuesday morning, Wednesday and Thursday afternoons. You will be able to book your flu vaccine […]
If you are concerned about Coronavirus infection for yourself or a family member, please call healthline on 08003585453. If you have symptoms of cough, sore throat, fever or Shortness of breath and you have traveled overseas in the last 15 days or you have been in contact with someone who has traveled overseas, either […]
Bishopdale Medical can provide you and your family with the following services:
- General consultations
- Well person and skin checks
- Drivers Licence medical certs – please inform reception if you are making a booking for this.
- Blood testing
- Liquid Nitrogen application
- Nurse consultation
- Smoking Cessation Consultation
- Cervical Smears - appointments can be made with any of the Drs and Nurse Margaret Helm
- IUD and Jadelle insertion
- Minor Surgery
- Travel vaccination advice
- Warfarin monitoring
- Accident care
- Wound dressing
Blood Test Results
We will notify you of any clinically significant results. If you have any questions or concerns, please ring the nurse and ask for test results during our working hours.
We also have a patient portal (Manage My Health) where you can look at your test results, please enquire at reception if you are interested.