If you are concerned about Coronavirus infection for yourself or a family member, please call healthline on 08003585453.
If you have symptoms of cough, sore throat, fever or Shortness of breath and you have traveled overseas in the last 15 days or you have been in contact with someone who has traveled overseas, either ring healthline (first) or our medical center. Please do not book an appointment.
For regular updates please follow the following link.
Bishopdale Medical can provide you and your family with the following services:
- General consultions
- Well person and skin checks
- Drivers Licence medical certs – please inform reception if you are making a booking for this.
- Blood testing
- Liquid Nitrogen application
- Nurse consultation
- Smoking Cessation Consultation
- Diabetes care including free annual nurse consultation
- Sexual Health Consultation
- Cervical Smears
- IUD and Jadelle insertion
- Minor Surgery
- Travel vaccination advice
- Warfarin monitoring
- Accident care
- Wound dressing